Android is awesome. Make it more awesome with these cool Apps and Tricks
- Sing a Song and your phone will name the song – See How
- Automatically reduce PC volume while you are receiving a call – See How
- Read all Tip and Tricks for Android
Its easy to enable local font support in Opera Mini. This trick comes handy when your phone doesn’t support your local language.
Here are the steps
1. Type “about:config” in the address bar of Opera Mini (without quotes)
2. Now you should see a menu like this or similar, Scroll down to the last one, and you can see a menu named “Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts” and select “Yes”
If enabled, text written with complex scripts will be rendered on the server instead of in your device. Loading time maybe a bit longer.
Phrases: How to get Tamil font in opera mini, How to get Malayalam font in opera mini, How to get Telugu font in opera mini, How to get Kannada font in opera mini, How to get Marathi font in opera mini, How to get Gujarati font in opera mini, How to get Hindi font in opera mini ,How to get local fonts in opera mini
About:config does not work with the new opera mini which I download today. Please let me know how can I get Kannada in this.