In the wake of uncertain times caused by the CoViD-19 pandemic and to help students to get over with the unprecedented challenges, Udemy has introduced Free Resource Center. Currently the free library hosts 150+ free courses which ranges from 1.5 hours of AWS Concepts to 7 hours of Astronomy.
Make this lockdown productive. Learn something new. Improvise your existing skills. Udemy has a ton of premium video courses taught by professionals. One can learn Personal Development, Coding, Android App development, Java Programming, Drawing, Graphic design in Adobe Photoshop, Share trading and more.
In an email statement Udemy has stated,“This week, we released the Udemy Free Resource Center — a curated collection of more than 150 free Udemy courses to help students adapt to working from home, search for a job, maintain balance, and more. We will continue to add new courses on an ongoing basis.”
Browse 150+ Free Courses | Get Premium Courses at 95% Discount
Some interesting free courses are listed below,
- How To Build And Make A WordPress Website From Scratch 2020 – 2.5 hours
- Learn Mindfulness Meditation for a Calmer and Clearer mind – 12.5 hours
- How to Use SMART Goals: Achieve More in Less Time – 32 minutes
- Basic Animation in Adobe After Effects – 1 hour
- Introductory Photography Course – 2 hours 37 minutes
- Astronomy – State of the Art – 7 hours 23 minutes
- The Total Beginner’s Guitar Course – 1 hour 25 minutes
- Programming for Kids – How to Make Coding Fun – 1 hour
- Productivity: Time Management, Focus and Success – 2 hours
- Angular Authentication – Mastering the Basics – 1 hour 59 minutes
This is the right time to invest in learning something new. I hope we will overcome these tough times sooner than expected.
Stay home, stay safe.