Visit profiles anonymously without being registered in “Recent Visitors” list. All you need to do is change one of the “Privacy Setting”
If you enable the profile visitors option, you’ll constantly see who visited your profile, and others will also know when you visit their profile.
If you’d prefer to check out a profile anonymously, preventing other users from knowing you’ve looked at their profile, you can simply disable the “profile visitors” option.
To hide your profile visits, just follow these steps
1. Click settings onthe top of Orkut page.
2. In the privacy tab, choose to disable profile visitors
3. Click save to finish.
Note: Choosing to disable it will also prevent you from seeing who has viewed your own profile as well.
If you just decided again to enable profile visits, you won’t see a list immediately. The “recent visitors” section may take a few days to list new visitors.
You may also like
1. How to Download Entire Facebook Photo Album with or without Comments
2. How to Group Chat on Facebook
3. Amazing Optical illusions to fool your eyes and brain
4. Top Java Mobile Apps for Ordinary Phones
5. How to Get windows 8 home screen on Windows 7 and XP
Share This Article and Follow TechFrost on Twitter