Test your browser speed and switch to the fastest
What is your default browser on your PC? is it fast enough in rendering HTML5? Is it the fastest among the other browsers you use? well, here is a tool to find out your browser speed.
1. Run this test on different browsers available in your PC
2. Switch to the fastest available browser and improve productivity
Peacekeeper – Online browser benchmark tool
Peacekeeper tests your browsers, run peace keeper on different browsers on your PC and find out which has good performance on your PC. Works with all browsers on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS and more. And Works with PCs, notebooks, netbooks, tablets, smartphones and other HTML5 compatible devices.
1. Click “Go” or follow the link http://peacekeeper.futuremark.com/run.action
2. The test runs for 5 minutes and uses approximately 15 MB of data, once the tests are finished you will get your results
3. Now click “Test another browser”, copy the address that pops up and use it on the other browser you wish to test. And continue testing various browsers and compare.
Tests run by Peacekeeper
1. Rendering – browser’s ability to render and modify specific elements used in typical web pages
2. HTML5 – WebGL – WebGL allows full blown 3D graphics to be rendered in a browser without the need for any external plug-ins
3. HTML5 – Video – These tests find out which HTML5 video formats are supposed by your browser
4. HTML5 – Canvas – These tests use HTML5 Canvas, which is a web technology for drawing and manipulating graphics without external plug-ins.
8. Text parsing – These tests measure your browser’s performance in typical text manipulations such as using a profanity filter for chats, browser detection and form validation