Auto Shutdown or Logoff PC at specific time [How to]
Automatically Shutdown, Logoff, Restart, Standby or Hibernate, your Windows PC at a specific time or within a specific time.
Why should you use a Auto Shutdown tool
There are many occasions while you are in need to auto-shutdown your PC, say for example
- while you listen music while in bed,
- performing a long download,
- copying huge files that take huge time,
- watching a movie while you are about to sleep (or the movie itself makes you sleep),
- you allowed kids to do something for a specific time on your PC or whatever.
In all these occasions PC Sleep comes handy to automate the required PC function.
PC Sleep – Download PC Sleep
PC Sleep is a great automation tool you will enjoy using it. You can schedule the required function at a specific time or within some specified time. Before it performs the function, a popup window will alert you giving you 30 seconds to decide whether to cancel or continue the operation.
Requirement – Download .Net Framework (Only if you don’t have already)
It works on Windows XP/2003/Windows Vista/Server 2008/Windows7, and requires .Net Framework. In rare cases if you don’t have .Net Framework on your PC you can download it from here